Friday, January 3, 2014

New year, new time, new things.

   As I have sat and debated this whole blog thing now for quite sometime I decided I would just go for it. I mean, it is a new year right, time to try new things. I'm not very good with change, not at all, but I've decided this change is one for the better. 

   I'm Elizabeth, and yes, this is my first blog post.. EVER. I feel almost as if this blog thing is more for adults, but who says a high school student can't participate too, right? Anyways, i'm your classic Midwest girl who's enjoying life and trying to find her way through. I like to be real, and i'm very honest. I believe in the one and only, true, and living God. He has saved and delivered me. He has put breath in my lungs, and with my words I will glorify him. My story is just beginning and I hope you choose to follow alongside me as I travel this journey. 

   Much love always,
    xoxoxoxo. Elizabeth. 
   

No comments:

Post a Comment